Tuesday 20 January 2009

Some of my core beliefs

  • Weird things happen all the time.
  • You can't explain all the weird things, so probably best not to try.
  • Anyone that thinks that they have all the answers to why the weird things happen is wrong.
  • People are often happy believing their wrong beliefs... leave them be.
  • Unless they try to convert you to their weird beliefs, in which case it is open season.
  • You reap what you sow.
  • We all create our own private versions of heaven and hell with our lives. It is a choice which we live in though.
  • We are all changing all the time (in fact everything is), so any attempt to keep things the way they are will fail, often with very bad results.
  • Bearing in mind that we are all changing all the time, we can chose on a moment by moment basis whether we will change for the better or worse...
  • As long as we are changing for the better more then 50% of the time we will be ok in the end.
  • If life throws us an opportunity we should seize it with both hands. We never regret the things we do, but we do regret the things that we don't do.

I think that is about it... I may update this as I go on...

2 comments:

the blogger said...

again "more THAN 50%" hehe

I like it. However, how would we know we know we change for better more than 50%...we can only feel it I think.

I hope I'll change for better too!

For the last dot, not everything we don't do, we will regret. Only for just sth I think.

the blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.